According to Google:
- When searching for businesses, consumers use mapping products 44% of the time.
- On average, 41% of these place searches result in an on-site visit.
- Listings with photos and a virtual tour are twice as likely to generate interest.
Generally speaking, our virtual tours come in two flavors, Google Street View and Custom tours. Whether you need one or the other (or both) depends on your specific goals.
Google Street View Tours
These tours offer affordability while allowing potential customers to explore your space before they visit. When consumers are researching a business, not having a Google Street View tour can mean they visit your competitor instead.
- Can be built and published faster than a custom tour
- Reach millions of potential clients with the Google ecosystem
- No customization control
- Ultimately under Google’s control for hosting
Custom Virtual Tours
These take your Street View tours to the next level. Our Custom Tour package automatically includes Street View! We will work with you to build the perfect tour to promote your business. Additionally, you don’t need to be an internet engineer to get your tour online. We can even host your tour for you!
- Complete control over tour behavior and style
- Includes Google Street View
- Can be built for spaces not linked to a particular place such as aircraft, RVs, and places where Street View isn’t appropriate
- Takes longer to build
- Most effective when hosted from or linked from your business web site
We have several examples on our Sample page where you can see how the tours compare for the same space.
Contact us to learn how easy it is to have a virtual tour built for you!
Next: Google Street View Tours